 Star Wars / 1234
Re: An Episode I Set Finally Revealed...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 22:33:44 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Tim Coats writes:
I am pretty sure it is blue.  One, in the picture the bricks look much
more blue than purple, I don't know what people are seeing.  Also, not
the strange lighting on the ray.  I think that the strange blue color is
the result of bluish lighting on the blue bricks.  I still don't see
where people are getting purple from?

Timbo

I have to agree here.  We know the manta ray hybrid thing is black, but there
is some light hitting it that makes it look purple.  As much as I would like to
see it in purple, I feel it may be blue.  I hope not though.  I did try to
tweek the colors too, and I could make it either way while keeping the minifigs
yellow.  It could go anyway.  Anyone want to email the guy who bought the thing
in the first place.

Jason F.