 Star Wars / 1198
Re: An Episode I Set Finally Revealed...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 09:50:54 GMT

Steve Bliss wrote:
Interesting.  There are more of the TIE Fighter windows.  More special
pieces, less regular pieces.  But it still looks like there are more
regular pieces than other LEGO sets have had for a long time.

I do not have the TIE/Y-Wing set (yet) but I thought the windows are not
smooth like the sub, but with 8-side like relief.

And there's the Belville clam and seastar! :)

Now I'm wondering -- is that sub actually got purple pieces, or is it just
a scanning artifact?

We can only hope it is blue or else we have another color to cope with
in LDraw. Allthough I like the idea of purple LEGO's

--
Greetingz...

Sjaacko