 Star Wars / 1199
RE: An Episode I Set Finally Revealed...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 13:21:12 GMT

The bubble windows on the new Episode 1 set are not at all like the TIE
fighter bubble window. I am comparing them right now...the TIE window is
dark gray and the new bubbles appear translucent. Plus, the patterns on the
window and the orientation for attachment to other Lego parts is different.

Rich
http://rich.cmcsmart.com

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com]On Behalf
Of Jaco van der Molen
Sent: Thursday, April 15, 1999 4:51 AM
To: lugnet.starwars@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: An Episode I Set Finally Revealed...

Steve Bliss wrote:
Interesting.  There are more of the TIE Fighter windows.  More special
pieces, less regular pieces.  But it still looks like there are more
regular pieces than other LEGO sets have had for a long time.

I do not have the TIE/Y-Wing set (yet) but I thought the windows are not
smooth like the sub, but with 8-side like relief.

And there's the Belville clam and seastar! :)

Now I'm wondering -- is that sub actually got purple pieces, or is it just
a scanning artifact?

We can only hope it is blue or else we have another color to cope with
in LDraw. Allthough I like the idea of purple LEGO's

--
Greetingz...

Sjaacko