 Star Wars / 1193
Re: An Episode I Set Finally Revealed...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 08:05:34 GMT

On Thu, 15 Apr 1999 05:23:39 GMT, "Brent Curtis" <bxu@zerg.com> wrote:

At long last, our first good look at an Episode I Lego set. www.yakface.com
has it posted, but you can get to it directly by clicking on this:

http://yakface.com/imagebin/GunganSub.jpg

Finally, a great big beautiful picture of what's going to be on the shelves in
May.

Interesting.  There are more of the TIE Fighter windows.  More special
pieces, less regular pieces.  But it still looks like there are more
regular pieces than other LEGO sets have had for a long time.

And there's the Belville clam and seastar! :)

Now I'm wondering -- is that sub actually got purple pieces, or is it just
a scanning artifact?

Steve