 Star Wars / 1231
Re: An Episode I Set Finally Revealed...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 21:17:16 GMT

Simple color theory
  If you add more red you'll get the yellows looking more orange and the blues
looking more purple.  If you remove red you'll get the yellows looking more
green and the purples looking more blue...  I was able to do about 10 seconds
worth of tweaking on the red channel and had very blue blues and the rest of
the colors still looking right.  I couldn't get purple, without orange
minifigs!

As did someone else, I played around with the colors in the jpg.  No way is
that blue - unless the minifigs are orange.  If the minifigs are orange, I'm
willing to concede that the body color is blue. :-)

I also took another peek at the catalogue pick of the TIE/Y-Wing - completely
different color.  The TIE does look at bit purplish, but not nearly like the
sub.

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/