 Star Wars / 1337
Re: Picture of Naboo Fighter box found
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 18 Apr 1999 02:40:58 GMT

My thoughts on the Naboo fighter:

4 minifigs (including R-2) for $20?  Not bad.

The "uni-leg" on the Battle Droids is a little dissapointing, but it looks
like getting a whole bunch of them wont be too hard (you get 1[?] on a STAP in
the Swamp set.)

Love the "writing" on the ship.  Different cockpit?  how does it open?  I hope
it's not a "snap-off"  I hate those things.

Lame blasters.  I hope they make a new gun soon.  They have to for Han.

R2 doesn't get sucked up from underneath, which I didn't expect.

I hope Lego doesn't include lame landing gear like we saw with X-wing/Y-Wing.
Just let us make our own.

ZH