 Star Wars / 1305
Re: Picture of Naboo Fighter box found
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 19:51:45 GMT

Christopher Tracey wrote:
<snip>
Was this set supposed to come with a Annikan minifig? If so, it looks pretty
normal size to me
unless the legs have been chopped off at the ankles.

Chris

Wow...that would be great...suddenly we would have minifigs
height-compatible with framed 1x3x4 doors of the late '70s....I would
want a bunch :)

--
Thomas Main
main@appstate.edu