 Star Wars / 1336
Re: Picture of Mos Espa Podrace box
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 18 Apr 1999 02:32:49 GMT

My thoughts on the Pod Race:

Definately buying the set.  Wal-Mart accidently put out Hasbro stuff today
including Anakin's Pod (24.95) and my first thought was :  Too bad it's not
the Lego version!

Where are all the colored flags?  I see yellow, green and grey.

What in HECK is Sebulba going to look like?  If there is one minifig you want
to see, it'll be him.  Spider-like legs and feet for hands.  If anyone gets a
scan of him post it.  I'm guessing he'll be wearing the Adventurers goggles.

I see what looks to be a standard R2 unit, but I cant make out too many other
minifigs, I'm hoping we have a lot of cool aliens.

I thought we would get some type of stadium or something, but it looks like
the all the pieces went to the (very large) pods.  Shucks, I wanted a Jabba
maxifig.

The "electricty" between the pods are clear orange bricks?  Anyone?

Any spot any pit droids?

Who owns the third pod?  Yellow=Anakin, Orange=Sebulba, and Green=???  What
does that box in the corner read?

The price sticker looks like it came from Wal-Mart.

I cant believe the flood of new minifig type we will be seeing over the course
of this year.

ZH