 Star Wars / 1332
Re: Picture of Mos Espa Podrace box
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 17 Apr 1999 23:25:15 GMT

Roger Connor wrote in message ...

     http://www.yakface.com/imagebin/podlego.jpg

I'm gonna have to disagree - I think it's mainly orange.  Look at the tiny
profile picture of the three racers in the bottom right corner, the top • pod
has
a yellow front and the bottom one looks like it has a orange front.  I • think
the top of the upper left wing that you mention looks yellow is that way
because of lighting, the orange is the correct color.

From what I've seen in the trailers and leaks about Hasbro's products this • is
Sebulba's pod-racer and it does seem to be orange.

Purple!  No, blue!

Jesse

Jesse The Jolly Jingoist
Looking for answers?