 Star Wars / 1270
Re: Picture of Mos Espa Podrace box
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 13:37:07 GMT

Is anyone else having trouble imagining where they put 894 pieces in
this set?  Based on this picture, I would have guessed 4?? pieces.

--
Thomas Main
main@appstate.edu

"Tom Stangl, VFAQman" wrote:

I could see myself buying the set.  Look at the color choices, the piece
count, and it supposedly has 10-11 minifigs.

I'll be at TRU when they open at 12:01am May 3, and if they have ALL the
Ep1 sets, I'll buy ALL of them.  Possibly 2nds of some.  It's going to blow
my entire months budget until I can get some auctions going, but dammit,
I'm not going to wait around for months before having the complete sets
this time.

"Selçuk " wrote:

I was expecting something like this (knowing roughly, what a pod race is),
but sharing your opinion about "coolness". Maybe because we are not so
familiar with the newly introduced SW universe thingies. I feel that, for
example, R2D2 is as familiar as my washing machine and Millennium Falcon as
a Ford Escort..:-). They are somehow like things from our daily life.

As an another opinion, those newly introduced elements are not cool as the
classic ones. I don't want to conclude about them before seeing the movies.
Time will tell, as a conclusion.

Selçuk

William Ng wrote in message <3716E9BF.B9847759@hotmail.com>...
thats the most expensive set, but doesn't look that cool, does it?? i
was expecting some big ship or even a base or something....

William Ng

Ben Rogers wrote:

There's now a picture of the 7171 Mos Espa Podrace Box at • www.yakface.com,

     http://www.yakface.com/imagebin/podlego.jpg