 Star Wars / 1331
Re: TLG has updated their SW-site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 17 Apr 1999 23:21:29 GMT

Selçuk wrote in message ...

As long as their(1) not TIE/As or TIE/Ds..:-)

Selçuk

(1) I like doing that while replying to the messages from Jesse..:-D

Great, now I have people trying to piss me off on purpose.  It was tough
enough when they weren't even trying... ;-)

Jesse

Jesse The Jolly Jingoist
Looking for answers?
Read the rec.toys.lego FAQ! http://www.multicon.de/fun/legofaq.html