 Star Wars / 1330
Re: SW at TRU May 1, 12:01 am
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 17 Apr 1999 23:19:15 GMT

John Neal wrote in message <3717D810.5AA0F9F@uswest.net>...
Paul, you musta been visiting Jesse a while back when we got 17".....or did • it
all land here and there was none left for you cheeseheads;-)

I lived in Wisconsin for 17 years, so I like the snow.  I think I have
reverse SAD.  I'll take the snow (and the SW Lego) any day.  At least I'm
moving out next month, back to the mainland and real Lego (not to mention
real gas prices).

Jesse

Jesse The Jolly Jingoist
Looking for answers?