 Star Wars / 1301
Re: SW at TRU May 1, 12:01 am
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 19:38:40 GMT

Quit complaining, we didn't have that much snow this year...

John Neal wrote:

Yeah, but how much can that suck?  You're in *Hawaii*!!  It's supposed to
*snow* today here in Minnesota :-(  [justifiable frownie] ;-)

-John

Jesse Long wrote:

Hawaii's TRU isn't even going to have the original sets out by May 1st, I
bet.  :-(

Jesse

Jesse The Jolly Jingoist
Looking for answers?