 Star Wars / 1316
Re: SW at TRU May 1, 12:01 am
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 21:52:01 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Paul Foster writes:
Quit complaining, we didn't have that much snow this year...

John Neal wrote:

Yeah, but how much can that suck?  You're in *Hawaii*!!  It's supposed to
*snow* today here in Minnesota :-(  [justifiable frownie] ;-)

-John

Jesse Long wrote:

Hawaii's TRU isn't even going to have the original sets out by May 1st, I
bet.  :-(

Jesse
So you guys really want to live in Iceland.  It has all the fabulous natural
beauty of Hawaii (all that great volcanic landscape 'ya know) and it is still
snowing there.
Make it a good day.
Louise