 Star Wars / 1315
Re: Lets find out who got the new sets and just ask him!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 21:41:47 GMT

somebody who got the sub posted to RTL

On Fri, 16 Apr 1999 19:48:29 GMT, "Jason Fabisch"
<jfabisch@alphawire.com> wrote:

Why don't we find out who got ahold of these new sets and ask them what colors
the pieces are/why it supposedly has 894 pieces, etc.  Its quite obvious that
the pod race set was taken at someones house, so someone should be building it
and should contact us someway or another.  I hope anyway :(  But if not, then
we need to contact them.  Anyone have any connections?

Jason F.

We also need to get ahold of a list of the TRU that will be opening at 12:01.
The one by me is full of idiots who scoffed at the mere mention of the topic.
I hope they are the ones working that late shift, Ha Ha Ha ;)

Jorge Rodriguez
rodriguez.136@osu.edu