 Star Wars / *9898 (-100)
  Re: Inverted 2x2 Gray Corner slopes...

(...) Wow! Cool! Do you mind answering one other burning question? How many 'figs does the TIE Fighter set come with? The catalogue shows one Stormtrooper and one Pilot, but I'm holding out hope there's a 'fig hiding in the cockpit of the TIE (...) (24 years ago, 20-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars Contest - Please vote

(...) I support this idea. You could figure out a way to make it work and in the mean time you could even postpone the entry deadline (I have some new models... hint hint). Maybe you could even try to make a voting system by using a webpoll. How (...) (24 years ago, 20-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  UCS Star Wars sets on sale at Toys R US

I went to Toys R Us in Hickory North Carolina last night and picked up an Ultimate Collector Series X wing for $120!. The Tie Fighter was $80. Hurry, I think the sale ends in a couple of days! (24 years ago, 20-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Inverted 2x2 Gray Corner slopes...

(...) Well, that's one of the two main sets I'm waiting for (TIE.) I guess I'm gonna have to start hitting TRU every day, which sucks because it's a pretty far drive for me. The other set I want is the shuttle... I imagine I'm not the only one... (...) (24 years ago, 20-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars Contest - Please vote

(...) 1. Can we vote by e-mail? 2. Can we vote for ourselves? P.S. The way you set up a simple voting system is to build an HTML FORM from selection elements, and add a 'Submit' button that e-mails you the selections made. You could set up a (...) (24 years ago, 20-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mark's Lego Creations - Now with 30% Less Fat!

(...) It took me about a total of 7 hours to build. I started working on it at about midnight, and worked until 5am (you know how time can get away from ya) and then I got up the next morning and worked on it another couple hours. ~Mark "Muffin (...) (24 years ago, 20-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

  Re: Mark's Lego Creations - Now with 30% Less Fat!

(...) Excellent ship, Mark. It has a very Star Wars feel to it. Maybe just the pieces you used... Like everyone else I like the way the back rotates. How long did it take you to build? Thanks for sharing. Now it's off to Brickshelf for some (...) (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

  Re: 2001 at Retail NOW?!?

Star Wars is out now in Ontario, at least the TIE, Droid Escape, and Droid Carrier are. No sigtings of AT-ST, Pod Junkyard, Imperial Shuttle or TECHNIC yet. I haven't seen Battle Cars. (...) (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 2001 at Retail NOW?!?

(...) prices as follows: Excavation Searcher: $49.99 Motion Studio: $49.99 or $59.99 (I forget) Explosion Studio: $34.99 Also for sale soon: 1357 "Guy w/ camera" 1353 "Stunt Ramp and Car" (comes with car, camera, cheap plastic ramp) 1356 "Director (...) (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Droid Escape

(...) these) (...) top (...) the (...) That's exactly how I feel about this set. Weak model that falls apart, but good parts. And it says Star Wars on the box. Try switching the satellite dishes from this set and the Snowspeeder, I think they both (...) (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.reviews)

  Droid Escape

I picked this set up last night. I was hoping to find the TIE fighter, but had to settle for this one. The set is not that great on it's own, but there are some very nice parts: 8x8 grey satellite dish 4 white 2x2 inverse slope convex corner bricks (...) (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Bob Hayes' Z-90

Maybe I just wasn't paying attention, but I don't recall Bob posting anything about this. check it out: (URL) just love the Engine intakes and the overall look of the fighter. Kind of halfway between a Naboo and an X-Wing. Very very cool. ~Mark (...) (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mark's Lego Creations - Now with 30% Less Fat!

(...) Heh. I only buy any theme for parts anymore. (...) I like that piece too. It's just so versatile! I kind of stumbled across the technique when I was digging through my Technic parts. Originally, I was going to use a couple of gears and an (...) (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

  Re: Mark's Lego Creations - Now with 30% Less Fat!

(...) Space Sucks(1), and Star Wars is only good for parts... that's my general viewpoint. :-) That said, I have to echo the chorus of gushing about your Skipray. There are some very clever uses of pieces in that baby, it looks wicked... and fast, (...) (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

  Re: 2001 at Retail NOW?!?

FYI: I spotted these sets, as well as many of the Lego Studios sets, at the TRU in Buckhead, GA. They may be in other local TRU's as well. - Greg In lugnet.starwars, Jonathan Mizner writes: <snip> (...) (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl)

  Re: A-wing fighter

Very nice, Jay. I think you've made an A-Wing that follows the LEGO design in size, yet you've achieved a better shape and curve than the LEGO model. Good job! ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: A-wing fighter

Super cool! Love the engine design. Nice work, especially using all plates for the main body. Dave Jay Cal <janno666@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G4ABwM.8KB@lugnet.com... (...) cool (...) (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  A-wing fighter

Please LMKWYT. I know it's not a perfect rendition but the patchwork colors are pretty cool IMO. (URL) (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: Inverted 2x2 Gray Corner slopes...

Here is all that I know- Three 2001 Star Wars sets were availible at Zellers in Oshawa, Ontario. Droid Escape/44 pcs/$9.99 Battle Droid Carrier/133 pcs/$14.97 TIE Fighter/169 pcs/$27.98 Prices are in Canadian dollars. I bought the Droid Escape on (...) (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 2001 at Retail NOW?!?

(...) country. I just went to mine and found: Explosion Studio, Motion Studio, Dino Head, and every Life On Mars set except the base,space shuttle, and red mech. Prices are: T3-Trike $9.99 Red Planet Cruiser $6.99 Mono Jet $2.99 Red Planet Protector (...) (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Inverted 2x2 Gray Corner slopes...

Hang on... You actually own a 2001 Star Wars set?! When and where did you find it, and were any of the other Star Wars sets available? How much did it cost? What are the gray cylinder pieces like? Curious people want to know... Joel <Set follow-up (...) (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mark's Lego Creations - Now with 30% Less Fat!

(...) Yes, my Skipray is two person only. If I had built it to scale, it would have been rather large. The wing rotation works very well. It's reasonably solid. ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

  Re: Mark's Lego Creations - Now with 30% Less Fat!

OK, the Carrier should be working fine now. thanks for letting me know. ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

  Re: Mark's Lego Creations - Now with 30% Less Fat!

Nice Skipray Mark. Is it two person only? And I'm curious as to how the back wings rotate, I saw that one pic showing the mechanics of it, but I'm curious how it works, and how fragile is it? Hopefully, I'll have one soon to compare to it, when I (...) (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

  Re: Mark's Lego Creations - Now with 30% Less Fat!

Mark, You did a fantastic job on the Skipray Blastboat. Very Nice : ) -JSM (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

  Re: Mark's Lego Creations - Now with 30% Less Fat!

Mark, when I click on the thumbnails for the Intrepid Starfighter Carrier pics, all I get is the same picture in the end. You might want to look into that. Nice job though on the Skipray! Trev (...) (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

  Mark's Lego Creations - Now with 30% Less Fat!

Hi Everyone, I spent all afternoon working on my website. Most of it is invisible, but I archived all my large images to Brickshelf, so I was able to upload something new. I have added the Mini fighter and the Carrier to my Spacecraft. You've seen (...) (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

  Re: Review of 7106 Droid Escape

I can't wait to get my hands on those 4x4x6 curved wall pieces! Those will be great architectural building components! You can build up walls like this using the 4x4x1 curved pieces, but its almost impossible to get enough to do anything with. (...) (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.starwars)

  Alternate Model Suggestions for 7110 Landspeeder?

I jus got this set today, and I'm quite pleased with it. I want to build other models with only the parts in this set, but I'm not sure where to start. I'd like to do something other than a speeder/hover vehicle, which seems like the obvious thing (...) (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Review of 7106 Droid Escape

(...) My copy of the Droid Escape was purchased at Zellers in Oshawa, Ontario. Don't worry, this will be a common set next year (and probably on clearance the year after that) (...) long (...) sets, (...) (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Review of 7106 Droid Escape

WHERE, WHERE?!?!? Where are you on the map? What store? -Trev (...) (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.starwars)

  Review of 7106 Droid Escape

<set:7106 Droid Escape> Star Wars, Classic, {Episode IV} $9.99 (Canada), 44 pieces including C-3P0 and R2-D2 Yay! 2001 LEGO! It was pretty cool to find this set, since I wasn't expecting to see any new sets until December 27. I had just seen Star (...) (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Has any built a Skipray Blastboat?

(...) Too late, buddy! I sat up last night til 5am working on it, and I finished it this morning. I'll photo it later this afternoon. (...) No need to rotate 360, they only need to rotate 90. They are oriented on the horizontal for landing and (...) (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Has any built a Skipray Blastboat?

Thanks, there was one at that site, but it is too small, IMO. -Adam (...) (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Has any built a Skipray Blastboat?

(...) Hi, You might look for it on this site: (URL) not shure if its there or not. Cheers Gary (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Has any built a Skipray Blastboat?

Whoa, easy there Mark, I wasn't really challenging anyone. ;-) I was just curious how, if anyone, made the rear wings rotate 360 degrees. I was thinking of taking that on as my next MOC, but I was sorta brain-storming about how to get those wings to (...) (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Has any built a Skipray Blastboat?

Ah, heck. I just dug out my Heir to the Empire sourcebook from the SW:RPG and it has a full schematic of the Skipray in it. I guess I'll be working on it this weekend. Some people just GOTTA throw down the gauntlet... *sigh* ;^) ~Mark "Muffin Head" (...) (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Has any built a Skipray Blastboat?

Hmmm... I haven't built any MOC Star Wars stuff, but this is intruguing. Perhaps after I'm finished with my current large project, Ill give it a shot. ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New TIEs

Thank you very much for your kind words! Both of you were right by the way: I used a 4x9 tapered wingplate for the lowerside of the nose(so no holes remain on the bottom of the nose) and I used 1x8 tiles on topof the tapered nose to get the nose (...) (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Has any built a Skipray Blastboat?

Has anyone built, or know of some else that has built a Skipray blastboat? Thanks. -Adam (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Local TRU Not going to carry new star wars sets?

I also agree that we should start seeing the 2001 sets soon, but why does Shop at Home have absolutely no inventory information on them? It was my understanding that S@H always had them in stock just a bit sooner than the major retailers. This comes (...) (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: the future of the star wars line

(...) How about a big Technic Dewback for the Stormtrooper to ride? :) I'd want one. (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Walmart special on Droid Developer Kit

Ok, I know it's OutlookExpress that did this but... It choped the link. (URL) the link I clicked, a Catalina bikini, by the menu tabs at the top of the page this is located in the toy dept. Does this strike you as odd? Fred (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New TIEs

I was very impressed with the TIEs when I saw the post the other day (and I *really* liked the microscale sandcrawler), but I didn't see the X-Wing because I didn't browse back out to the rest of your brickshelf pics. The X-Wing is very nice as (...) (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: New TIEs

(...) agree with Mark 'Muffin Head': your minifig Star Wars efforts are as good as they come. In terms of capturing the original designs in ABS in minifig scale, your latest stuff (X-Wing, Ties) are right up there with Shaun Sullivan's walkers. (For (...) (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: Walmart special on Droid Developer Kit

(...) the (...) assumed (...) Don't always give up. I had seen a price discrepancy on Wal-Mart.com previously and by calling their help line (1-800-966-6546, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week), I was able to order at the price I saw on the search panel. (...) (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: the future of the star wars line

(...) I think they might appear very briefly in one scene in ESB. About 20 minutes into the movie, Vader is looking out a window in his star destroyer when two TIEs fly by, following different paths. They both have angled wings, like Vader's TIE (...) (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Sith Infiltrator - good parts - what's happining to blue bricks?

(...) I think they are putting them all in the Millenium Falcon sets. Jeff J (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Walmart special on Droid Developer Kit for $24.97

Someone posted earlier today that walmart.com has the driod developer kit for $24.97! THIS IS NOT A LIE IT IS TRUE. When you do a search it comes up for $24.97, but when you click to order it the price is $54.97. YOU MUST CALL THERE 800 NUMBER TO (...) (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

  Sith Infiltrator - good parts - what's happining to blue bricks?

Well, I know this has been said by others before, but I just broke down and bought one of the TRU value pacs with the Sith Infiltrator in it. I think I'll be getting another - after I built it, it was cool but got boring. BUT there are a LOT of good (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: UCS TIE Interceptor

(...) The XWing has the same type of stand. BEN (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Walmart special on Droid Developer Kit

Well, It must be a mistake in thier database, cause it still shows up as $24.96 in the search results list when I search for "droid." I suppose we should have assumed mistake here. :) (When you go to order, it comes up as $54.83 as Todd says below.) (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AT-AT update

(...) You said it! I've been itching to dismantle it for parts for almost a year and a half! (...) Yep-- I even used a separate DAT file for the AT-AT toe :) Right now, I'm planning on about 30 separate subfiles, many of which need to be doubled or (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Walmart special on Droid Developer Kit

(...) Maybe its just my bad luck, but I see that the price went back up to $54.83. It must have been a real short RollBack price!!! -Todd (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

oops, I forgot the link (URL) you go to Walmart.com and search for "droid developer kit" Have fun luggers! "Joel Morris" <jcmorris@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:G46JJ2.AAu@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Walmart special on Droid Developer Kit

I see it too. It isn't even listed as on sale! (rollback in walmartese) Weird. I hope this means I can just wait a year and get 75% off the darkside developer kit. I think waiting for the inevitable sales is going to be my new strategy. -Alfred (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

  Walmart special on Droid Developer Kit

I found the Droid Developer Kit for $24.97 on walmart.com Just $30.96 shipped to Texas Yippie (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Local TRU Not going to carry new star wars sets?

I have a receipt from Target dated 11/26/99 from last year. That was the day in NJ that I bought all the 99 Lego SW sets (except the Destroyer Droid) and they had the Artic sets out then too. On 12/17/99 I picked up the missing Destroyer Droid at (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AT-AT update

You are a true massochist! I'll bet you want to use those parts for something else but can't bear the thought of the AT-AT disappearing forever. Just be sure to use lots of subfiles, or it will take forever to CAD. Can't wait to see it all! -John (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: UCS TIE Interceptor

(...) I built the TIE last night... it took me about 3 hours because my roomate and my dog kept bothering me. I absolutely love how it just sits on the stand. In the pics I always thought it was attached somehow, but I'm glad that it's not. After (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Local TRU Not going to carry new star wars sets?

(...) Hmmm...sounds like the employee is a bitter Trekkie. Julie (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Local TRU Not going to carry new star wars sets?

(...) I can't imagine that was anything other than a clueless employee. About the only way that SW Lego could be considered a "flop" is in relation to the first month or so when it was sold out everywhere. It certainly sells as well or better than (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Local TRU Not going to carry new star wars sets?

:O (total state of shock) (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Local TRU Not going to carry new star wars sets?

I thought they were doing well too. I hope that TRU management hasn't confused StarWars LEGO with other StarWars toys (which pretty much did flop), and decided not to carry them on those grounds. Maybe the guy you asked confused the two, and was (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Local TRU Not going to carry new star wars sets?

Hey everyone, I was at my local TRU yesterday and was asking about the new starwars sets and when they would have them. He said "we won't have those sets" when I asked why he said that the starwars sets had "flopped like a pancake" (whatever) and (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 2001 at Retail NOW?!?

(...) in the morning and see what they might have (see as how its almost midnight here ATTM). Ray (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AT-AT update

Wow Dave that would be really great to have that beast recorded in DAT form. I'd love to build one but I can't even imagine what it might cost to build up a lego inventory big enough to build that giant. I guess I'll only be building one in my (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: UCS TIE Interceptor

I just bought both the Tie Interceptor and X-Wing. I'm very impressed with both sets. The X-Wing is extremely awe-inspiring. It's so intricate and well designed that it was a true joy to build. My only complaint (as many others have mentioned) is (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AT-AT update

(...) the (...) Thanks Dave! :-) Jude (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  AT-AT update

Well, I'll be darned, but I actually went and started making a DAT file for the AT-AT... So far just from the knee down (minus the ankle brace) but perhaps it's a sign that it'll actually get done :) I also put up some links to images that had been (...) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Mini-fig scale TIE's

It being a slow day, I decided to finally get my new TIE's digitally captured, and wanted to share them with you. You'll find them here; (URL) hope you enjoy them and peaks your interest for the new TIE. Rich -- Have Fun! C-Ya! Legoman34 ***** (...) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  UCS TIE Interceptor

I finally got the UCS TIE yesterday for $79.99 on sale at Toys R' Us. I don't know why I waited so long to get the set, but I've got it now. I have yet to put it together, I'm planning on doing that this evening, but I can tell just from opening the (...) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Y-wing fighter

(...) I believe that in the PC game StarWars Rebellion (a turn based kinda game from a few years back) that there was a recon version called the Long Lance or something similar. For game purposes, it was green and white in coloring. I don't have the (...) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Belville children right size to pilot UCS X-Wing

I got started building my UCS X-Wing today, and tried out a Belville child in the pilot's seat. The child is just about the right size, though it doesn't sit very straight since Belville figures don't have a way to connect to studs or anything. (...) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Darth Maul's Teeth

---...--- (...) mouth. (...) 1 (...) I've got 3 that that are fine (red& black only) that head might be worth money as a rare ocurence. Cheers Gary (24 years ago, 11-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: New TIEs

Beautiful renderings of the "real" models, Jay. I'm consistently impressed by your capability to capture the Star Wars feel in LEGO parts. ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: New TIEs

Those are really cool, you did a great job on those. (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  New TIEs

Find em here: (URL) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: My first model - a snowspeeder

(...) Very cool. The main thing I didn't like about the Lego Snowspeeder was the lack of that indentation in the front and your design pulls it off perfectly. Good job. Make sure to post any of your other models up too because I'm sure they'll be (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Y-wing fighter

(...) There are 2 common configurations for Y-wings. One has a movable ion cannon which requires a weapons officer, the other has a fixed ion cannon which can be fired by the pilot and hence has only one seat. Daz (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Y-wing fighter

(...) I agree, it is a much better y-wing, but your e-wing is great and as for your walkers - brilliant!. Daz (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: v-wing, y-wing MOC's

(...) The V-wing is pretty neat. I like stuff with angled wings. (...) The cockpit on the Y-Wings in the movies opens to the side, at least in the scene I remember from Ep IV. Your Y-Wing still looks very nice, however. I like all the MOC Y-Wings (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: UCS X-wing Cockpit

Can't say what the dimensions are exactly, but yes, the Kenner figures fit. It's a real tight fit in the X-Wing, but there's lots of room in the Tie. "Kyle Henneberque" <kaaskop15@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G3xKFt.72H@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: v-wing, y-wing MOC's

(...) struggle with only using a couple sets to make something so new. Sean (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  v-wing, y-wing MOC's

Hi all, I just finished two new moc stawars ships. the v-wing uses parts only from the sith infiltrator and snow speeder so that made it somewhat difficult to make it all work. the two seater y-wing is completely finished except for the thingys on (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  My first model - a snowspeeder

Hello all. I'm a 32 year old kid reliving his childhood with some lego fun. I've recently bought the Tie Interceptor and X-wing UCS models and have begun creating my own models too. My first one is a snowspeeder. Check it out on my website: (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: At-St

(...) If you look closely at the leg assembly for the AT-ST, you'll notice that it has a non-LEGO flexible-like element to support it. This probably makes it somewhat useless as a set model... Fredrik (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mill. Falcon, UCS X-Wing & TIE 20% off at TRU!

(...) There's also a coupon available for $10 of a $30 purchase in the Amazon Toy department (and not just for new customers!). Use code AMAZSPECNNVV. Got my X-Wing for $109.99 delivered. (Used the last of my GCs for some DVDs just a couple weeks (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: UCS X-wing Cockpit

(...) Not to get off track, but rather, to get more on the "Lego" track, the UCS' can hold Lego Technic figures fairly well also. There are one each Technic figs inside each of my UCS' (1-X-Wing, 1 TIE Interceptor). Rich -- Have Fun! C-Ya! Legoman34 (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Y-wing fighter

"Paul Davidson" <tinman@direct.ca> wrote in message news:G3w47C.C2u@lugnet.com... (...) but (...) Hmm, I thought all of the Y-wings were supposed to be 2 seaters. Then again I don't have the Essential Vehicles book yet, just the Decipher CCG to go (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Redux of Moonbase Beta-1

In lugnet.space, Rick Hallman writes: Got some parts now...Here is updated listing. (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

  UCS X-wing Cockpit

Hi, some of you have mentioned that the UCS sets can fit the Kenner action figures inside. I was curious as to the interior dimensions of the X-wing cockpit that make that possible? Kyle Henneberque (24 years ago, 12-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mill. Falcon, UCS X-Wing & TIE 20% off at TRU!

Get the TIE. All those wonderful dark gray parts. Mmmmmmm ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 12-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Mill. Falcon, UCS X-Wing & TIE 20% off at TRU!

(...) Hrmmm, dunno if these prices will also be available at the Amazon/TRU site, but if they are, not only is Amazon doing free shipping for orders over $100 right now, you can probably use Amazon gift certs to pay for them. Now I know what I could (...) (24 years ago, 12-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Mill. Falcon, UCS X-Wing & TIE 20% off at TRU!

According to the ad flyer for tomorrow's paper (Sunday 11/12), TRU is selling the Millenium Falcon and UCS TIE Interceptor for $79.99, and the UCS X-Wing for $119.99, from Nov. 12-22 (that's 20% off list price on all three). The flyer also says that (...) (24 years ago, 12-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Y-wing fighter

I do like the model in that you can modify it to make a fleet of similar but unique Y-wings, like in the actual movie. In the movie (I think--it's definitely in the books), there are even two kinds of Y-wings, a one and a two-seater. I'd like to get (...) (24 years ago, 12-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Darth Maul's Teeth

Hi! Bradley Dale schrieb: (...) My Darth Maul keychain has two small white triangles in his mouth. My other two Darth Mauls (Light Saber Duel and Sith Infiltrator) are currently packed away, so I cannot tell about them. CU, Stefan (24 years ago, 11-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: Darth Maul's Teeth

(...) You're doesn't have the teeth? Maybe mine is a printing error. He has white around the top of his face, then the red and black (with bits of white on the edges, indicating less than perfect printing), and two blocks of white right above his (...) (24 years ago, 11-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: Darth Maul's Teeth

(...) No. Nick (24 years ago, 11-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Darth Maul's Teeth

Anyone else notice that their Darth Maul minifigure has teeth showing, when all of TLC's photos show no teeth? Or is it just mine? (24 years ago, 11-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.minifigs)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact