 Star Wars / 9897
Re: Star Wars Contest - Please vote
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 17:11:46 GMT

1. Can we vote by e-mail?
2. Can we vote for ourselves?

P.S. The way you set up a simple voting system is to build an HTML FORM from
selection elements, and add a 'Submit' button that e-mails you the
selections made.  You could set up a temporary e-mail account for receiving
replies, then close it when the competition is over.  I can assure you it
looks much nicer than a postcard from Gosport.

Jason.

I support this idea.
You could figure out a way to make it work and in the mean time you could
even postpone the entry deadline (I have some new models... hint hint).
Maybe you could even try to make a voting system by using a webpoll.
How many cards are in yet?
Well, anyway I hope you'll try something else then the postcard system
although I know you are a busy busy busy man.
Greetz,
Jay