 Star Wars / 9675
9674  |  9676
Subject:
Star Wars Contest - Please vote
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 16:09:52 GMT

So here´s the update on my Star Wars Contest:

FIRST PRIZE
The first prize goes to the "best Star Wars model" and will be judged by you
(see how to vote). First prize will be a 7190 Millenium Falcon OR a 7181 UCS
TIE Interceptor, whatever the winner chooses. The winners for all other
categories will be judged by me. All winners will be announced on LUGNET and
on the contest website. (I will not take part myself in the contest)

HOW TO VOTE
Unfortunatley I was not able to learn how to put up a working voting system
with php3, so I decided to do it old style: send me a postcard :) Please
send me your vote for the "best Star Wars model" including the name of the
model and the name of it´s creator. Please write to:

dö´s Star Wars Contest
Saalburg Strasse 72
61350 Bad Homburg
Germany

Hope I get some nice postcards from around the world ;)

THANKS
Thanks to all who take part in this contest. There are now 101 different
models shown. Have a look: http://www.slave-one.de Hope the gallery will
continue to grow after the contest...

Good luck & don´t forget to vote,