 Star Wars / 9898
Re: Inverted 2x2 Gray Corner slopes...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 18:32:00 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Bradley Dale writes:
Here is all that I know-
Three 2001 Star Wars sets were availible at Zellers in Oshawa, Ontario.

Droid Escape/44 pcs/$9.99
Battle Droid Carrier/133 pcs/$14.97
TIE Fighter/169 pcs/$27.98

Wow!  Cool!

Do you mind answering one other burning question?  How many 'figs does the TIE
Fighter set come with?  The catalogue shows one Stormtrooper and one Pilot, but
I'm holding out hope there's a 'fig hiding in the cockpit of the TIE Fighter.

eric