 Castle / 6818
Re: Inverted 2x2 Gray Corner slopes...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 16:44:41 GMT

In lugnet.castle, David Eaton writes:
In lugnet.castle, Eric Kingsley writes:

Yeah, I think the best set for a source of these was 6085 (Black Monarch's
Castle), which came with 12 of the inverted corner slopes in grey... It also
had a bunch of black macaroni's as well :)

Yup.  6085 is the only castle I can think of off-hand that I'm still willing
to pay the market value for, just because of the parts selection.  I come
down heavily on the "parts is parts, sets is parts" side of
build-vs-collect, and can't think of any other castle set that I'm willing
to pay the going rate for.

6086 comes close, though.  I'm willing to pay retail for 6086's.

But then again, any set that enters my parts collection disappears, never to
be seen intact again. ;)

James