 Castle / 6817
Re: Inverted 2x2 Gray Corner slopes...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 16:33:25 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Eric Kingsley writes:
Is it just me or do I see some 2x2 inverted gray corner slopes on set 7106 in
this picture... (It's the escape pod).

http://collectibles.echostation.com/fbtb/2/sys16.jpg

If so I very excited.  These havn't been available for a few years and they
make great architectural elements.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/

Yeah, I think the best set for a source of these was 6085 (Black Monarch's
Castle), which came with 12 of the inverted corner slopes in grey... It also
had a bunch of black macaroni's as well :)

Sigh... too bad we can't tell colors from the pictures-- I was really hoping
for those 2x2x3 extreme corner slopes in grey when the MTT pictures were 1st
released-- although dk. grey isn't bad... just wish they coulda been light
grey...

DaveE