 Star Wars / 9892
Re: Mark's Lego Creations - Now with 30% Less Fat!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 2000 23:52:07 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Mark Sandlin writes:
Hi Everyone,
I also uploaded the Skipray Blastboat, which I built last night and this
morning.
Excellent ship, Mark. It has a very Star Wars feel to it. Maybe just the pieces
you used... Like everyone else I like the way the back rotates. How long did it
take you to build? Thanks for
sharing. Now it's off to Brickshelf for some downloading of my own.
Bryce