 Star Wars / 9849
9848  |  9850
Subject:
Sith Infiltrator - good parts - what's happining to blue bricks?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 21:21:11 GMT

Well, I know this has been said by others before, but I just broke down and
bought one of the TRU value pacs with the Sith Infiltrator in it.

I think I'll be getting another - after I built it, it was cool but got
boring.  BUT there are a LOT of good pieces for larger projects.  I know I
have held out for the sales, but I'm glad I learned this before they are all
gone.

Question:  has TLG stopped producing blue bricks in large numbers.  The
online bulk packs available through shop at home do not have blue as an
option.  What's the deal here?

Trev
Astro Lift Co.