 Star Wars / 9851
Re: Sith Infiltrator - good parts - what's happining to blue bricks?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 18 Nov 2000 00:33:01 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Trevor Pruden writes:

Question:  has TLG stopped producing blue bricks in large numbers.  The
online bulk packs available through shop at home do not have blue as an
option.  What's the deal here?

I think they are putting them all in the Millenium Falcon sets.

Jeff J