 Space / 4628
Re: Redux of Moonbase Beta-1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 00:42:24 GMT

In lugnet.space, Rick Hallman writes:
Got some parts now...Here is updated listing.

50-175+ stormtroopers
0-125+ Bullhorns (black) for blasters fo Imperials
12-24 Rebel Pilots (any type)
12+ Rebel Technicians
50+ Rebel Soldiers (do these exist?)
tens of attenna pieces (black)
tens of grey technic bush pieces
hundreds of tiles (1x4, 1x8) white
DESIGN HELP
Window panels
hundreds of Click hinge pieces for ATPT/ATST legs.