 Star Wars / 9866
Re: Has any built a Skipray Blastboat?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 18 Nov 2000 21:25:42 GMT

From: "Adam Murtha" <adammurtha@home.com>

Whoa, easy there Mark, I wasn't really challenging anyone. ;-)

Too late, buddy! I sat up last night til 5am working on it, and I finished
it this morning. I'll photo it later this afternoon.

I was just
curious how, if anyone, made the rear wings rotate 360 degrees.  I was
thinking of taking that on as my next MOC, but I was sorta brain-storming
about how to get those wings to rotate.

No need to rotate 360, they only need to rotate 90. They are oriented on the
horizontal for landing and atmospheric flight, and they move to vertical for
space flight.

Stay Tuned... pics to come.

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--