 Star Wars / 9811
Re: Mill. Falcon, UCS X-Wing & TIE 20% off at TRU!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 18:58:34 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Mike Stanley writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Mark D. McKean writes:
According to the ad flyer for tomorrow's paper (Sunday 11/12), TRU is
selling the Millenium Falcon and UCS TIE Interceptor for $79.99, and the
UCS X-Wing for $119.99, from Nov. 12-22 (that's 20% off list price on
all three). The flyer also says that these prices are available online
between those dates as well as in stores.

Hrmmm, dunno if these prices will also be available at the Amazon/TRU site,
but if they are, not only is Amazon doing free shipping for orders over $100
right now, you can probably use Amazon gift certs to pay for them.  Now I
know what I could use my $144 worth for.  :)

There's also a coupon available for $10 of a $30 purchase in the Amazon Toy
department (and not just for new customers!). Use code AMAZSPECNNVV. Got my
X-Wing for $109.99 delivered. (Used the last of my GCs for some DVDs just a
couple weeks ago...)

Doug