 Star Wars / 9804
9803  |  9805
Subject:
Mill. Falcon, UCS X-Wing & TIE 20% off at TRU!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 04:14:45 GMT

According to the ad flyer for tomorrow's paper (Sunday 11/12), TRU is
selling the Millenium Falcon and UCS TIE Interceptor for $79.99, and the
UCS X-Wing for $119.99, from Nov. 12-22 (that's 20% off list price on
all three). The flyer also says that these prices are available online
between those dates as well as in stores.

--
Mark D. McKean - The Quantum Panda - qpanda@iwaynet.net