 Star Wars / 9802
Re: Darth Maul's Teeth
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.minifigs
Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 15:22:54 GMT

Hi!

Bradley Dale schrieb:
Anyone else notice that their Darth Maul minifigure has teeth showing, when all
of TLC's photos show no teeth?  Or is it just mine?

My Darth Maul keychain has two small white triangles in his mouth. My
other two  Darth Mauls (Light Saber Duel and Sith Infiltrator) are
currently packed away, so I cannot tell about them.

CU,
Stefan

--
Stefan Eilert    -> http://www.awkward.de/eilo