 Star Wars / 9832
Re: AT-AT update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 02:42:40 GMT

Wow Dave that would be really great to have that beast recorded in DAT form.
I'd love to build one but I can't even imagine what it might cost to build
up a lego inventory big enough to build that giant.  I guess I'll only be
building one in my dreams.

In lugnet.starwars, David Eaton writes:
Well, I'll be darned, but I actually went and started making a DAT file for the
AT-AT... So far just from the knee down (minus the ankle brace) but perhaps
it's a sign that it'll actually get done :)

I also put up some links to images that had been hiding deep in my images dir
on my site that only a select few have probably found...

DATs:
http://www.suave.net/~dave/atat/dat/
the AT-AT page:
http://www.suave.net/~dave/atat.html