 Star Wars / 9846
Re: AT-AT update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 18:32:50 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, John VanZwieten writes:
You are a true massochist!  I'll bet you want to use those parts for
something else but can't bear the thought of the AT-AT disappearing
forever.

You said it! I've been itching to dismantle it for parts for almost a year and
a half!

Just be sure to use lots of subfiles, or it will take forever to CAD.

Yep-- I even used a separate DAT file for the AT-AT toe :)
Right now, I'm planning on about 30 separate subfiles, many of which need to be
doubled or quadroupled for the model... and of course 16 toes :)

Of course mostly that's for the sake of having the instructions, not really for
rendering or playing with virtually... Although I don't think I'll be able to
help myself when it's done :)

DaveE