 Star Wars / 9890
Re: 2001 at Retail NOW?!?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 2000 23:28:00 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Tim Saupé writes:
I have received word of the Life on Mars line hitting TRU in FL.

Tim Saupé
Webmaster, "From Bricks to Bothans"
http://collectibles.echostation.com/fbtb
  I was acidentally was put off-line while writting the message.  More
prices as follows:
     Excavation Searcher: $49.99
     Motion Studio: $49.99 or $59.99 (I forget)
     Explosion Studio: $34.99
  Also for sale soon:
     1357 "Guy w/ camera"
     1353 "Stunt Ramp and Car" (comes with car, camera, cheap plastic ramp)
     1356 "Director and guy on ladder with fire-under-his-feet"
     1355 "Egyptian Adventure" (camera, Jonny Thunder, and collapsing tomb?)
     6569 Arctic Sled (I think it's just a color mistake- but who knows?)
  Release dates:
     Alpha Team: March 1st
     Racers: Unknown
     Star Wars: Unknown
     Bionicle: August 1st
     Battle Cars: Already released?
     Slammer Turbo & Slammer Stunt Bike: June 1st
  I should be posting COMPLETE pictures of the insert on Brickshelf soon.
Just keep checking for new stuff.  Who else is seeing these sets for sale?