 Star Wars / 9884
Re: 2001 at Retail NOW?!?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl
Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 2000 19:37:06 GMT

FYI: I spotted these sets, as well as many of the Lego Studios sets, at the TRU
in Buckhead, GA.  They may be in other local TRU's as well.

- Greg

In lugnet.starwars, Jonathan Mizner writes:

<snip>

It's all true.  TRU is selling Life On Mars sets in certain areas of the
country.  I just went to mine and found: Explosion Studio, Motion Studio,
Dino Head, and every Life On Mars set except the base,space shuttle, and red
mech.  Prices are: T3-Trike $9.99
           Red Planet Cruiser $6.99
           Mono Jet $2.99
           Red Planet Protector (7313) $19.99