 Year / 2001 / 264
Re: 2001 at Retail NOW?!?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2001
Date:
Sat, 18 Nov 2000 17:27:53 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Tim Saupé writes:
I have received word of the Life on Mars line hitting TRU in FL.

Tim Saupé
Webmaster, "From Bricks to Bothans"
http://collectibles.echostation.com/fbtb

I just got back from Huntsville, Alabama where I found 2001 sets for Lego
Studios and Life on Mars at TRU (on Thursday).
For Studios they had:
1357 Cameraman $3.99
1352 Exploding Bank? $34.99
1351 Studio Backdrops? $59.99

Life on Mars:
7310 Mono Jet $3.99
7313 Red Planet Protector $19.99
7316    ?     $49.99

I picked up 1357, 7310 and 7313. I have not had time to put them together so
I can't say much positive or negative for the sets, but 7313 does have
pieces in a new grey color which I presume is the same as the new grey in
the Lego Mosiac set.

Ken