 Star Wars / 9841
Re: Local TRU Not going to carry new star wars sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 16:54:32 GMT

I have a receipt from Target dated 11/26/99 from last year.  That was the
day in NJ that I bought all the 99 Lego SW sets (except the Destroyer Droid)
and they had the Artic sets out then too.  On 12/17/99 I picked up the
missing Destroyer Droid at another Target.

Expect them any day.

Jason F.