 Star Wars / 9834
9833  |  9835
Subject:
Local TRU Not going to carry new star wars sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 14:47:19 GMT

Hey everyone, I was at my local TRU yesterday and was asking about the new
starwars sets and when they would have them.  He said "we won't have those
sets" when I asked why he said that the starwars sets had "flopped like a
pancake" (whatever) and they weren't going to carry the new sets.  I would
have thought that the starwars sets were doing very well, does anyone out
there know anything different?  I'm hoping this guy didn't know what the
heck he was talking about, but if not i'm worried that lego will slow down
or stop the starwars line.

In any case, does anyone have any idea when the new sets will be available?
I'm itching to get my hands on them!!

Thanks,

Ron