 Star Wars / 9813
9812  |  9814
Subject:
My first model - a snowspeeder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 00:04:49 GMT

Hello all.  I'm a 32 year old kid reliving his childhood with some lego fun.
I've recently bought the Tie Interceptor and X-wing UCS models and have
begun creating my own models too.  My first one is a snowspeeder.  Check it
out on my website: http://people.ne.mediaone.net/kengm/lego.htm.  This was
built using just my old lego collection and the Tie Interceptor set.  It's
scale is probably somewhere between the UCS 1:28 scale and the minifig scale
of the lego edition snowspeeder.  Let me know what you think.