 Star Wars / *12498 (-100)
  Re: Mor e Episode II Sets

"Tony Hafner" <hafhead@PANTSplanetquake.com> wrote in message news:Gry8qt.Ey3@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) in... Some bile green bricks came with the new Jedi Starfighter... is this a new color? Or did someone loose their lunch in the plastic mix? (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mor e Episode II Sets

(...) Oh, man- some of those are oog-lee with a capital OOOG! Yellow, red, bile green, and some nasty blue variant together? With grey and black thrown in? Ooh, look- chrome, too! Yeah, that ties it all in... -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (23 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lobot's head.

"Andrew Summersgill" <ajs@nospamblahblahblah.co.uk> wrote in message news:GruHys.1z4@lugnet.com... (...) graphic (...) they (...) on (...) Heh... My "copy" is just slightly off center. Was it off center in the movie? Maybe this is accurate?!? Kinda (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Lobot's head.

Picked up a Twin-Pod Cloud Car today, nice touch having the computer graphic thingy printed on the back of Lobot's head, but a bit disappointed that they couldn't get it nice and symmetrical. It's way over one side of his head on my, erm, "copy". (...) (23 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 2 more Star Wars Fighters: H-Wing and S-Wing

Great job. I am looking forward to more. Keep it up. (23 years ago, 17-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7143 Jedi Starfighter review

Give us some real pics. Like a close up of the figs and a close up of parts we haven't been able to see in the spoilers. C'mon, we have seen the box already. (23 years ago, 17-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  7143 Jedi Starfighter review

Picked up a couple at the Mall of America LEGO Imagination Center today and built one right away of course. Box shots: (URL) ship design is pretty cool - can't wait to see it on the big screen (3 months!) Nice use of the new slope types - 2 black (...) (23 years ago, 17-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 2 more Star Wars Fighters: H-Wing and S-Wing

(...) Hehe, great! When I first saw the S-Wing, I thought it looked familiar... very clever :) My favourite's still the D-wing, though. Irregular-shaped fighters are so hard to do, but you make it look easy! I also like the way you've used the newer (...) (23 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 2 more Star Wars Fighters: H-Wing and S-Wing

well, the s-wing doesn't thrill, but its kinda cool the h-wing however is really hoopy sideways canopies usually suk but u've managed to get the computers and seats inside in such a way that it works. and the big cylinder is cool and the y-wing tie (...) (23 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

"Jon Palmer" <jpalmer@oklahoma.net> wrote in message news:GrLCqH.n8@lugnet.com... (...) spaceship; (...) could (...) I just realised that you were talking about the whole cylinder spinning. doh. :-) Thats a great idea too. -Jon (cylinders are fun!) (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

"Magnus Lauglo" <thunder_road@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GrL5EB.2q8@lugnet.com... (...) Thank you. I really like how it turned out. I used the swivelling idea for another creation: (URL) out Squance. I'm probably going to use the spinning (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

"Alexander Zwagerman" <alexander@zwagerman.net> wrote in message news:GrL0zL.CC0@lugnet.com... (...) Yeah, the S could stand for Space or Space Cruiser. Either one fits. Glad you like the sideways canopies. Thanks -Jon -- | The Galactic Shipyard - (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

"Seth McCarus" <lrover@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:GrKx6s.1rz@lugnet.com... (...) I have a building table with 2 $10 indirect lamps from Wal-Mart on either side. I have 2 Reveal (50/100/150) bulbs in these. I took an old subway sized (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

"Jason Spears" <spearjr@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GrKuJI.IBI@lugnet.com... (...) very (...) parallel (...) that (...) Thanks! The cockpits started out as a Y-Wing cokpit that had been sorta split in 2. I didn't like how that turned out so I (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 2 more Star Wars Fighters: H-Wing and S-Wing

(...) I thought of the same idea, and was wondering if Jon's H-Wing did it. (It appears not, thoa, after reading the description!) I am also thoroughly impressed with Jon's imagination here! I love the H and D wings. :) -alfred (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 2 more Star Wars Fighters: H-Wing and S-Wing

The H wing is absolutely terrific, I think my favourite of your alphabet spaceship series so far! In fact it gave me a great idea for a spaceship; if the droid escape pod wall part in the middle swiveled around, one could use it to house either (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The decline of "From Bricks to Bothans"

I can certainly relate to both Tim and Alfred on slowly loosing interest in the SW line from LEGO. We can all remember the great time when the first sets hit the shops and the great info on FBTB. It's a pity the webmaster of a truly awesome site (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 2 more Star Wars Fighters: H-Wing and S-Wing

Great, Jon! The S-Wing gave me a good laugh, because the Space Cruiser (S stands for Space, then?) happens to be one of my first sets, too. And the H-Wing is absolutely beautiful. I never cared much for the sideways canopies, but in this model it (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 2 more Star Wars Fighters: H-Wing and S-Wing

Jon, I've got to ask how you do your photography. The total absence of any background is extremely effective. Have you posted on this topic before? Seth. (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 2 more Star Wars Fighters: H-Wing and S-Wing

(...) Neato. I like the sturdy feel to the H-wing. And the exposed machinery, very cool. The way the cockpits open up, I had expect the pilots to be parallel with the ground, not perpendicular. The way the cockpit is stuffed into that little space (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  2 more Star Wars Fighters: H-Wing and S-Wing

(URL) me what you think. :-) -Jon (up next: I and J) -- | The Galactic Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) Attack of the Bricks - (URL) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: purple light saber?

"Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:3C5DCAF7.1B71C1...ing.com... (...) <snip> (...) Yet forgot red and the new pumpkin orange color.... Darth Joules (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The decline of "From Bricks to Bothans"

(...) First off Tim I apologize to Tim for my X-Files style conspiracy theories. I actually originally replied to Alfred’s post to defend FBTB, but now as I read my post it is clear that I focused more on my theories than on my praise of your site. (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The decline of "From Bricks to Bothans"

Well, I must say that for myself, this is explanation enough. Tim, you should know that even critical people like me do appreciate the work you put in to your site. Of course, I can be one of the argumentative types that doesn't like to see (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The decline of "From Bricks to Bothans"

Tim, I'm sure FBTB still has just as much support as it ever did, if not more. I've been visiting you're site every day for nearly a year now, and it seems to me that there are more new faces popping up in the forums these days than is normal. I (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The decline of "From Bricks to Bothans"

Hello. Let's start this at the top, shall we? Yes, I did indeed come out and tell everyone that if they were to wait that FBTB would bring home the best possible coverage of the SW line. And that obviously didn't happen. I dropped the ball. What (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The decline of "From Bricks to Bothans"

(...) I actually spoke to someone from FBTB about this very issue, here is how I see it (largely my opinion). When FBTB first hit it was an instant success because it scooped everybody for news and images of forthcoming sets. What then happened is (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The decline of "From Bricks to Bothans"

(...) Yes, all good points, and I appreciate that they do all these things on their free time. I can't say that I have done a lot for FBTB particularly, except what I do here -- participate in the discussions. I am not opposed to the "Respect the (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The decline of "From Bricks to Bothans"

(...) Alfred, I think you need to respect what Tim and the gang are doing at FBTB...it is a fan site, run by folks with real lives, families and jobs. It is through their rabid fandom that FBTB operates, and their respect for the brick that earns (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  The decline of "From Bricks to Bothans"

Hello all, I am writing to see if anyone else has noticed that a very popular Star Wars Lego website (FBTB.net) seems to be in a decline. I mention this because I am a fairly disillusioned fan of FBTB. Now, if you haven't been to the site, you may (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Question on Ep. 2 set releases

I'm posting this for question feedback and/or discussion. Has anybody considered that a larger portion of the Star Wars line will not be offered through the regular retail chains? From a business perspective, why would Lego want to sell very popular (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Very pretty pics at starwars.com from Toy Fair

(...) Scott A (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Star Wars Alphabet Fighter Project

that f-wing is killer! site looks pretty sharp as well. most people don't bother with page design, and if they do, it's usually not as fresh or modern as yours. thanks for taking the time. (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Very pretty pics at starwars.com from Toy Fair

If you haven't seen all the images here...you're really missing out: (URL) around long enough and you'll see both Yoda and Tusken Raider minifigs! Yoda's got stubbies...natch! --Dave (jot and jab) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  TKOI Create a Creature Contest

Hear ye! Hear ye! It seems to me that there are not enough good lego animals and creatures out there. This post is to announce the first ever... possibly annual Kingdom of Ikros Create-a-Creature Contest. It's pretty self explanitory, but I'll (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.build, lugnet.fun, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains) !

  Re: Set 8011: Jango Fett & more

(...) You forgot: 4) A brick-chewer sneaked into the showroom! "Sorry, it just looked so...chewy!" best LFB (23 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  2002 sets pics @ starwars.com

(URL) was posted yesterday. There are some sets here that I haven't seen before. John (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  ?Are their any Minifig packs in the works?

?Are their any Minifig packs in the works? ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸ The 2000 Star Wars minifig sets/ 3-Packs were amazing! I'm really hoppin’ that in mid-02 they’ll be some new editions! (URL) they’ll be a new set like this (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Re: How to improve the SW Classic Line

(...) Just a note. If you finished reading the post, you would have seen that I did include a cantina but later. Also, aren't tusken raiders and sandpeople the same thing? (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  millennium falcon

LEGO has the millenium falcon up for backorders shipping the 25th of this month for people wondering wether it was discontinued or not, (URL) wars > classic i wonder if thats the same for other sets some have said to be discontinued. the UCS tie (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Review of Darth Vader, set 8010

Oops, I forgot to include .starwars. Anyway, here's the review: In lugnet.reviews, Thomas Avery writes: A nice looking set at a medium price. check it out: (URL) BASICS: Set No.: 8010 Set Name: Darth Vader Theme: Star Wars (Technic) Price: $40 USD (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: "Star Wars Parts" used in other themes - Toy Fair

(...) I think, though, that the only parts that that would cover would be those actually bearing WB trademarked properties, like the HP character minifig heads, sorting hat, that sort of thing. Or, for SW, the yoda minifig head, the Sebulba peice, (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: "Star Wars Parts" used in other themes - Toy Fair

Remember that some of the Harry Potter pieces are copyright Lego and Warners, so pieces are not necessarily pieces -- James Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado "Matthew Gerber" (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Republic Gunship

(...) When I found out a couple of months ago that we weren't getting Mace Windu this year all my enthusiasm for the Ep.2 lineup suddenly disappeared out the window (I know it sounds crazy but thats how much he's needed). However, I am confident (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: "Star Wars Parts" used in other themes - Toy Fair

(...) lines, so it's not necessarily a "SW part." Ditto the 6-long curved slopes. There may be a two-year delay for parts specifically intended for SW items, especially those that include a Lucasfilm trademark, but not basic building elements that (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: "Star Wars Parts" used in other themes - Toy Fair

(...) Not to mention the fact that the Martians themselves are Battle droids with new heads. Also in that blue car (at the top of the thread) there is the piece from the back of the redesigned speeder bikes (in Ewok Attack 7139), as seen in this (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: "Star Wars Parts" used in other themes - Toy Fair

(...) Boy, I feel dumb. That light bulb echoing "Life on Mars" just dinged above my head. It's gonna be one of those days... :-) -Chris (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: "Star Wars Parts" used in other themes - Toy Fair

(...) <snip> Aren't they also used on the Martians themselves? You know the ones with the same torsos as the battle droids. Jude (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: "Star Wars Parts" used in other themes - Toy Fair

(...) Okay, I'll correct you. Those arms were used routinely in the Life on Mars Series, such as 7302 and 7311, as mounts for control panels. Also, click hinges, X-wing canopies, and X-wing cannons have all been reused quite frequently, and they (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: "Star Wars Parts" used in other themes - Toy Fair

(...) Weren't the click hinges developed for SW first? They're in everything now. (...) How so? Parts are parts, right? It's the configuration in sets that the license would cover, if I'm not mistaken. Matt (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  "Star Wars Parts" used in other themes - Toy Fair

Hi all, I was browsing thru Tim's awesome coverage of the Toy Fair (go to www.fbtb.net), and noticed this: (URL) me if I'm wrong, but this is the first set to use "Star Wars pieces" in a non-SW set (I'm talking about the Battle Droid arms on the (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: How to improve the SW Classic Line

(...) Thanks! I know I saw it somewhere. Magnus (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Star Wars Alphabet Fighter Project

"Mr L F Braun" <braunli1@pilot.msu.edu> wrote in message news:Gr8xt0.2xF@lugnet.com... (...) category. (...) Hey there. I've been away from my comp. I just got back from OKC. Thanks Lindsay! Your guess was actually correct about me using the eggs (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Oooh, will you look at *this*...

(...) Yup, he’s been alludin’ to this for quite some time now! ~Tim’s one part man, two parts god!!! ;) thanx, --==Richard==-- (URL) lugnet.year.2002, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes: (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Star Wars Alphabet Fighter Project

(...) They're in <set:4579 Ice Ramp Racers>, I've heard. I was waiting for those to go to 75% to buy one and see for myself if it was as useful as everyone was saying, but by the time I got to Wal-Mart they were all gone. I hope that *someone* does (...) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Star Wars Alphabet Fighter Project

(...) There are light blue barrels in set #4579, Ice Ramp Racers. (23 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Star Wars Alphabet Fighter Project

*Very* cool idea! :-) Interesting cockpit idea ("(URL) came up with a similar cockpit idea ("(URL) overall, I think yours is the far better model. I *really* want to know where you found those light-blue barrels, though! Franklin (23 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Star Wars Alphabet Fighter Project

WOW Jon! Those fighters are truly great. I love the canopy on the G-fighter and dissolving it makes pretty good sense (I tried a hinge on a Duplo egg and it just didn't work). But the way the pilot gets into his D-fighter is truly amazing. I had to (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Praise for Jon

<sigh>Jon, the more i peruse your stuff the more i like it. 1) you always have interesting greeblies (bison) 2) you always have interesting functional moving bits (d/g-wing) 3) you always have unique ideas (space monk, alphabet, etc.) 4) you always (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: The Star Wars Alphabet Fighter Project

(...) I believe that the canopy on the G-Wing is accualy a Duplo egg. (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Star Wars Alphabet Fighter Project

(...) That, good sir, is the famous Duplo Easter Egg in green. Jon, I concede that not only was my guess for its use wrong, but that you've used it much more effectively than I had expected even of you. Wow! (Also: Does the interior rotate?) best (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: How to improve the SW Classic Line

(...) five years till 2007 or so I have heard --Kevin W. § (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Star Wars Alphabet Fighter Project

(...) Very nice, and very original. You should have entered the ISCC SW category. What on earth is the G-Wing canopy from? I'd love to get that piece. Later, Gary (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Star Wars Alphabet Fighter Project

(...) That makes plenty of sense. Think about the River scene with the Gungan Sub just when it arrives at the capital city. The canopies on it simply dissolve to allow the jedi and Jar Jar to get out. And it does look a little like a star wars ship (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

"Mladen Pejic" <mladenpejic@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:Gr82IH.JLJ@lugnet.com... (...) on, (...) Glad you like 'em Mladen. :-) (...) Yep! I more or less have an idea for all the other letters too. -Jon -- | The Galactic Shipyard - (URL) My (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

"Adrian Drake" <tremor@apk.net> wrote in message news:Gr82nn.K6E@lugnet.com... (...) Thanks Adrian. That is light blue (or medium blue) on the D-wing. The parts came from a few copies of 4579 and one 7310. That cutout notch is mostly there because I (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

"Seth McCarus" <lrover@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:Gr86Hp.6Hw@lugnet.com... (...) love (...) rack. (...) ships. Thanks! Glad you like the hanging idea. It would be cool to see a big rebel capital ship with a ventrally located hanger like a (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

"Bram Lambrecht" <bram@cwru.edu> wrote in message news:000301c1b0cb$99...1681@bl... (...) Thanks Bram. I can pretty much guarentee that with 18 ships a few of them might not look StarWarsian. I'll try my best though. :-) Heres the deal with the (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  RE: The Star Wars Alphabet Fighter Project

(...) still a great shape. What do you mean, the canopy dissolves? Do they have to replace it every time the fighter goes out? The entry mechanism and engines on the D wing are excellent too. The wing could use a little more length/depth perhaps to (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Star Wars Alphabet Fighter Project

That's a really ambitious project, but you seem eminently up for it. I love the idea of the C-wing hanging like a bat and dropping into flight from a rack. And I see you've already made good use of your Duplo eggs! Very cool ships. Seth. (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Star Wars Alphabet Fighter Project

That's a great concept! I like what you've done so far quite a bit. The D-wing has a pretty innovative shape (and is that light blue highlights on it?). I love the greeblie sections on the F-wing, especially that cutout notch on the nose of the (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Star Wars Alphabet Fighter Project

Jon... This is such an awesome idea! Woah! All the ships have unique and cool designs and features too! The F-wing... Wow, the G-wing... stunning..., D-wing... yummy seat! I can go on, but you get the picture! ;-D And there's still 14 fighters to (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  The Star Wars Alphabet Fighter Project

I decided to make a fighter for every unused letter in the alphabet. A total of 18 fighters. In addition to the 4 fighters (x,y,a,b) in the movies, I'm not going to build e,k,t or v. These appear here and there throughout the SW books, comics and (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars) !!

  Re: Two really impressive 2002 sets ...

But Cap'n, I canna push her any harder, the rudder's already broken off th' hyperdrive core an' she's startin' to take on water! (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Two really impressive 2002 sets ...

OK, you deserve a medal for that. Sort of "Rock Raiders" meets "Time Cruisers". :) BTW, I was able to use the base of the RCX (that covers the batteries) as a cargo bed for a truck in a rock raiders mining display a few years ago. (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Set 8011: Jango Fett

(...) Here is a bad picture. (URL) Ron (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Set 8011: Jango Fett

(...) Oops, my mistake. It was added last month on the 7th. (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Set 8011: Jango Fett

(...) No problem. Set 8011 was added to the Bricklink catalog just today by Admin (Dan). I've emailed him and asked about the source of the information. Hopefully we'll find out and get to see pictures of the set! I'm already excited about the super (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Set 8011: Jango Fett

Sorry man. I was thinking of 7153. :-( (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Set 8011: Jango Fett

(...) Oh really? Try this: (URL) tried searching the Star Wars site and found nothing. I know the information must be out there, I just can't find it. If you have a specific link to anything about 8011, please post it. Thanks, TJ (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Set 8011: Jango Fett

It's on the star wars and lego website... (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

  Set 8011: Jango Fett

Does anyone have information on this set: (URL) just noticed it in the Bricklink catalog and was curious. TJ (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

  Re: How to improve the SW Classic Line

(...) No official set, prototype or otherwise, that I'm aware of, but there was one built by Lego and included in a large Tatooine diorama that toured with one of the Lego trucks a couple years back. More in the style of the typical Lego official (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

"Jeremy Scott" <Copyright42000@home.com> wrote in message news:Gr1FBG.JE3@lugnet.com... (...) <snip> I was thinking about this myself last night after seeing pics of the new EP II models. I'm not sure about all those new curved bricks.... (...) (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: How to improve the SW Classic Line

Some cool ideas. I have always thought that a minifig scale AT AT was screaming out to be made. (...) Seriously, I wonder if lego would put out a "erotic Leia". They could use the islander babe torso with a pair of yellow legs witha brown (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: How to improve the SW Classic Line

(...) I like your ideas. But doesn't the license only go on for another three years? We are in the fourth year of the seven year license. Maybe Lego could re-release the sets, but without actually signing a new license, I doubt they could continue (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Dark Side X-wing [alternate universe?]

I like. Nice use of the support stand from the Tie fighter. Much better way to display than the afterthought of the landing gear of the original set. (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Two really impressive 2002 sets ...

Forgot to mention, if you look really close at this pic: (URL) can see another bow, upside-down at the bottom, that the top portion sort of slots on to. So that makes 1 stern and 2 bows that make up the engine core, complements of my Black Seas (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

"Jon Palmer" <jpalmer@oklahoma.net> wrote in message news:Gr4rL5.98q@lugnet.com... (...) Nice... but what is it? -- Grant Giandonato g.giandonato@home.com Check out my eBay auctions: (URL) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

"Steve Bliss" <partsref@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:v0536u4b2n82p3a...4ax.com... (...) Cough cough *bow* cough cough *stern* cough cough. ;-) (URL) The Galactic Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) Attack of the Bricks - (URL) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Two really impressive 2002 sets ...

(...) The bow and stern parts are much more "SPUD'y" than the mid-sections. They (bows & sterns) *can* be adapted to to other uses, especially for large-scale constructions. But their unique shape makes it much harder. Ditto for the masts - they (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Dark Side X-wing [alternate universe?]

My buddy Brian had the interesting idea of making a black X-wing. We just used the x-wing instructions and changed colors as needed. I think the only piece substitution was the 1x3 slopes on the side since I didn't have black angle-bricks. Dark Side (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Two really impressive 2002 sets ...

(...) SPUD is a little better term, but the "Useless" part is quite a value judgment. As I always whip out, the LEGO theme which probably provides the most exposure outside our tiny circle of friends is absolutely dependent on pieces some folks (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Two really impressive 2002 sets ...

(...) Pirate Hull = SPUD huh? (URL) (...) -Jason +---...---+ Jason Spears Michlug - (URL) Page - (URL) Store - (URL) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Two really impressive 2002 sets ...

These pieces are more accurately called "SPUD"s rather than "POOP"s. SPUD==Special Purpose/Useless/Decorative BTW, I catagorize Pirate Hulls and Masts as SPUDs, too. OMFIAMP. -gyug (...) [...] (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.year.2002)

  How to improve the SW Classic Line

My Opinion on and how to improve the Lego Star Wars Classic Line: I have developed a strong opinion on what Lego should do to improve their SW line. If I were at Lego, I would begin to incorporate these ideas after one and one half years of the (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Super Battle Droid

My first guess as to the joints is that they are a variation of the new arm pieces seen in the new Alpha Team sets (URL) and (URL) One of the pictures on Starwars.com ((URL) to have the best view. Let the speculation continue... -Joel (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Two really impressive 2002 sets ...

in article Gqzu44.GDt@lugnet.com, Mr L F Braun at braunli1@pilot.msu.edu wrote on 2/4/02 12:33 AM: (...) Hmm, could be. Maybe it's just shadows or the camera angle, but the parts on the left engine looked decidedly "pointy" to me. Sort of like a (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Super Battle Droid

(...) Yikes! I have never been interested in the Technic figures (excepting the destroyer droid) but this does look more fearsome than the standard battle droid. My main question is: Does anyone know anything about, or can anyone speculate from the (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Super Battle Droid

(URL) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact