 Star Wars / 12475
Re: The decline of "From Bricks to Bothans"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 15:40:58 GMT

Well,

I must say that for myself, this is explanation enough.  Tim, you should
know that even critical people like me do appreciate the work you put in to
your site.  Of course, I can be one of the argumentative types that doesn't
like to see displeasure go unsaid.  Possibly, it would help the FBTB site to
refocus if there wasn't such emphasis on upcoming products.  The are
certainly some very positive and growing things there - such as the Customs
area and Greg's comics.

Anyway, maybe this discussion needs to be one about the lack of excitement
in the Star Wars line due to Lego giving it weak support.  I see myself
loosing interest, and I had vowed to buy every set they made.  Now I am not
sure.  Tim expressed similar feelings (thoa I don't know of his collecting
habit).
Do others feel the same way?

-Alfred