 Star Wars / 12474
Re: The decline of "From Bricks to Bothans"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 11:45:22 GMT

Tim, I'm sure FBTB still has just as much support as it ever did, if not
more. I've been visiting you're site every day for nearly a year now, and it
seems to me that there are more new faces popping up in the forums these
days than is normal. I have the utmost respect and admiration for the way
you run your site, and for the countless hours of work you and your admin
team devote to giving the tens of thousands of SWLego maniacs scattered
around the globe the ultimate place to hang out online. In all my years of
websurfing, I've only ever come across 2 sites I couldn't live without. One
is Brickbay/Link and the other is From Bricks to Bothans (Yeah I know, I'm
completely nuts about Lego). Sure, there are plenty of other great sites --
like this one for example. I could give them all up in a heartbeat -- but
Tim, never yours, never yours.

Your friend
Kiwi Trooper