 Star Wars / 12486
Re: 2 more Star Wars Fighters: H-Wing and S-Wing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 20:32:42 GMT

"Seth McCarus" <lrover@mindspring.com> wrote in message
Jon,

I've got to ask how you do your photography.  The total absence of any
background is extremely effective.  Have you posted on this topic before?

Seth.

I have a building table with 2 $10 indirect lamps from Wal-Mart on either
side.  I have 2 Reveal (50/100/150) bulbs in these.  I took an old subway
sized poster and flipped it over and spread it over the table.  After I took
the pics  (at 1600x1200 with my Sony DSC-S50)
I adjusted the levels in photoshop by first doing an "Auto Levels"
(ctrl-shift-L) and then adjusting it further with just the "Levels"
(ctrl-L).

Hope this helps.
-Jon