 Star Wars / 12491
Re: 2 more Star Wars Fighters: H-Wing and S-Wing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 06:35:30 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jon Palmer writes:
http://www.oklahoma.net/~jpalmer/lego/alpha.html

Tell me what you think. :-)
Hehe, great!  When I first saw the S-Wing, I thought it looked familiar...
very clever :)

My favourite's still the D-wing, though.  Irregular-shaped fighters are so
hard to do, but you make it look easy!  I also like the way you've used the
newer colours, don't have any yet, I never 'got' (in every sense) LOM.
Still, hopeful for the SW ep2 sets, eh?

-Jon (up next: I and J)
Can't wait!

(btw, are you gonna do a Q-Wing?  Coz I thought that the Millennium Falcon
was kinda like a Q-Wing :) )

Michael Dallaston