 Star Wars / 12489
Re: 2 more Star Wars Fighters: H-Wing and S-Wing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 20:44:56 GMT

"Jon Palmer" <jpalmer@oklahoma.net> wrote in message
"Magnus Lauglo" <thunder_road@hotmail.com> wrote in message
The H wing is absolutely terrific, I think my favourite of your alphabet
spaceship series so far!  In fact it gave me a great idea for a • spaceship;
if the droid escape pod wall part in the middle swiveled around, one • could
use it to house either weapons or landing gear that kind of pop out by
swiveling out.

I just realised that you were talking about the whole cylinder spinning.
doh. :-)
Thats a great idea too.

-Jon (cylinders are fun!)