 Star Wars / 12485
Re: 2 more Star Wars Fighters: H-Wing and S-Wing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 20:35:46 GMT

"Jason Spears" <spearjr@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Neato.  I like the sturdy feel to the H-wing.  And the exposed machinery, • very
cool.  The way the cockpits open up, I had expect the pilots to be • parallel
with the ground, not perpendicular.  The way the cockpit is stuffed into • that
little space is very neat.

My favorites right now, remain the D and F wings.

Thanks!  The cockpits started out as a Y-Wing cokpit that had been sorta
split in 2.  I didn't like how that turned out so I built them sideways. :-)

-Jon