 Star Wars / 12400
Re: Super Battle Droid
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 14:44:02 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jude Beaudin writes:
http://www.lego.com/starwars/episode/default.asp?prodid=8012

Jude

Yikes! I have never been interested in the Technic figures (excepting the
destroyer droid) but this does look more fearsome than the standard battle
droid.

My main question is: Does anyone know anything about, or can anyone
speculate from the images, the nature of the "new" joint system spoken of in
the description? From what I can tell it might be a slimmer ball and socket
joint in the hips though the knees look like simpler hinges.

Any guesses? I hope the starwars.com images provide more clues.

Jonathan L