 General / 35530
Re: "Star Wars Parts" used in other themes - Toy Fair
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 18:37:48 GMT

In lugnet.general, Chris Maddison writes:
Hi all,

I was browsing thru Tim's awesome coverage of the Toy Fair (go to
www.fbtb.net), and noticed this:

http://www.fbtb.net/toyfair2002/tfrace2.jpg

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is the first set to use "Star Wars pieces"
in a non-SW set (I'm talking about the Battle Droid arms on the blue racer).

Maybe this changes some things previously thought about the license
agreement between LEGO and Lucasfilm?

-Chris

Boy, I feel dumb.  That light bulb echoing "Life on Mars" just dinged above
my head.  It's gonna be one of those days... :-)

-Chris