 Space / 36463
Re: Jormungand Carrier Strike Craft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 2004 00:34:14 GMT

That’s an excellent little craft. I love the overall shape of it, it’s pretty unique. The design of the engine (I didn’t even know that was a coffin, lol) is excellent, though I think it could be improved if you used a backing other than white below that transparent piece, or maybe not, it’s something you could experiment with. Perhaps you could set the transparent piece a bit inward, I think it would enhance the look of the engine. The use of color is good overall, but the overall scheme is too dark for my tastes. The missile shroud would like nicer if it weren’t the only contrast color on the fighter. Also, it looks a bit slapped on, and it’s difficult to tell that those domes indeed are the tops of missiles (mainly because only the seeker heads are showing, showing more of the missile body would make it more clear), I thought that they were part of the body before I read your post. I’d try to make the missile shrouds look look more integral. Overall, though, it’s a very nice craft. I can’t wait to see your carrier.