 Space / 36445
Re: Jormungand Carrier Strike Craft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 2004 14:47:36 GMT

First off, nice fighter.

The design of this fighter is very impressive but the armament is kind of weak for a Viking vessel. I see one gun which just isn’t enough for hearty vikings. If you wanted to you could extend the snake-head and intermingle a cannon of some sort. The serpent-head does give it more of a Scorpion-like look. Maybe you could mount an extra cannon on the fin. Overall, I like the feel of this viking’s chariot but it needs more guns.

Good job, keep up the Space Viking theme. It is really interesting. Good luck on the carrier.

\//,DedmanWalkin