 Space / 36684
Re: Rocket science, & some MOC ideas (Was: Combat strategies and tactics in space)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 24 Oct 2004 15:42:08 GMT

In lugnet.space, Brian Davis wrote:

snipped well-thought out dissertation on mass/propulsion/fuel

   To finish up a too long, not enough on-topic post (sorry, I'm stopping now),
I *love* the stuff in .space, but arguing pro & con based on reality requires,
well, using reality.

That's why my ships are powered with spamcake. ;-)

-Tom McD.
<http://www.spamcake.com>