 Space / 36415
36414  |  36416
Subject:
Jormungand Carrier Strike Craft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 2 Oct 2004 21:36:54 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I finally built a ship that looks like it means business. I have been inspired by most all of the themed ships you guys have been building and posting here on .space. Thanks for the inspiration. Now I just need to build a capital/carrier ship. A daunting prospect.

One possible point of interest that can’t be seen from the pictures is the use of three Black Train Weights (2 x 6 x 2). This means the ship can stand easily, although I think it is probably more off balance now than if I hadn’t used them! Typical.

Jormungand is the name of the Midgård Serpant from Norse Mythology. Although I think I got a more scorpion effect out of the MOC.

/ Jormungand Carrier Strike Craft

Building tips are always appreciated.

Chris